With the technologies developed by Palas® substantial progresses for the particle technology could be achieved over the last years.
As recognition for this performance Palas® has been already awarded the following prizes:
- SEED & GROW award of the IHK Technologiefabrik Karlsruhe for outstanding corporate development
- VDI honour plaque for Leander Mölter for exceptional engagement in the Commission on Air Pollution Prevention of VDI and DIN
- Innovation award of the federal state of Baden-Wuerttemberg (Dr.-Rudolf-Eberle-Prize) for the white light aerosol spectrometer welas ®
- Product Achievement Award Category "Testing and Monitoring Equipment" of the trade magazine FILTRATION & SEPARATION in Atlantic City, USA for the filter test system MFP 2000
- Innovation award of the federal state of Baden-Wuerttemberg (Dr.-Rudolf-Eberle-Prize) for the powder dispersion generator RBG 1000
- Award in the competition of the magazine CAPITAL "Start up your own business" for the corporate concept
We understand these awards as confirmation for the work of the Palas® engineers who show the way into the future according the corporate slogan:
"Count what is countable, measure what is measurable and what is not measurable, make measurable!"
15.02.1564 - 08.01.1642