(Please see product data sheet for detailed information)
- Measurement range: 0,2 µm – 105 µm
Cn ≤ 106 P/cm3
- Thermodynamic conditions:
-90°C ≤ T ≤ 70°C
Optional: T ≤ 250°C, p ≤ 10 bar
- Suction flow rate: 5 l/min
Digital individual signal acquisition: 20 MHz prozessor, 256 raw data channels
- Light source: 35 W Xenarc lamp
- Interface: USB
- Power supply: 115V/230V, 50/60 Hz
- Case: Desktop case (19“ compatible, 4 HE, 84 TE, T = 435 mm), optional with mounting brackets for rack installation
On the new welas® digital 3000, two welas® sensors are supplied with one light source and the scattered light pulses are detected by a photomultiplier. This enables a quasi-simultaneous particle measurement at two sampling locations that are up to 100 metres apart.
The quasi-simultaneous particle size and particle number determination offers particular advantages for characterising separators with fluctuating raw gas concentrations.
With the welas® digital 3000, it's as if the user has two light-scattering spectrometers in one device, with the same characteristics
- Particle size resolution capability
- Particle size classification accuracy
- Counting efficiency
- Zero counting rate
The various welas® sensors are characterised by a particularly good conformity of counting efficiency and particle size resolution (see product brochure: welas® sensors).
All welas® sensors of the 2000 series can be used with the welas® digital 3000.
Using opto-mechanical switching, the two sensors that are connected can be easily controlled. The sensors are controlled automatically with the software.
- Faster change of the measurement location
- No deposits in sampling lines
- Long service life; no wear of the seals due to dust particles
Please see product data sheet for detailed information.