More than 130 test rigs for the quality assurance and the development of filters are being used worldwide with great success. Therefore Palas® offers the widest range of different filter test rigs for various applications:
- Determination of fractional separation efficiency and the loading measurement of filter media
- HEPA / ULPA test rig for filter media | DIN EN 1822-3
- Car interior filters | DIN 71460-1 u. 2 / ISO 11155-1 and 2
- Compressed air filters up to 10 bar overpressure | ISO 12500
- Vacuum cleaner filters
- Ventilation filters | EN 779 / ASHRAE 52.2
- Engine air filters | ISO TS 19713 / ISO 5011
- Oil separators (blow-by) heatable up to 150 °C
- Cooling oil separators
- Cleanable filter media VDI 3926
- Test rig for inertial separators
Due to a clear characterization of the single components like aerosol generator, dilution system, discharging unit, our high-resolution scattered light spectrometer system welas ® digital as well as a practice-orientated, easy to handle filter test software Palas® provide economical, reliable and reproducible complete systems and single components for the filter testing.
Testing filters can be so easy!