The Palas GmbH is a leading developer and manufacturer of high-precision devices for the generation, measurement and characterization of particles in the air. With numerous active patents Palas® develops technologically leading and certified fine dust and nanoparticle measuring devices, aerosol spectrometers, generators and sensors as well as associated systems and software solutions. Palas® was founded in 1983 and employs about 90 employees at the company headquarters in Karlsruhe. Palas GmbH is a subsidiary of Brockhaus Capital Management AG, which is listed in the Prime Standard at the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (BKHT, ISIN: DE000A2GSU42).
Our core competencies
- Expertise in the generation and measurement of particles and aerosols
- Development, production and sales of
- high-precision devices for generating and characterizing particles
- certified measuring devices for regulatory use
- modular-built, application-specific test systems
- Transfer and know-how through training courses and seminars
- With the development and production of filter test systems and optical aerosol spectrometers Palas® is the market leader. All our products are developed and produced on our premises - made in Germany by Palas®. With over 30 patent applications worldwide we continually develop our product lines. Palas® is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Please read the statement regarding conflict minerals .
Palas® enters its long-lasting expertise into the development of safe standards in the particle and filter technology with the development work and the practical application.
Palas® is represented in several ISO, DIN and VDI committees. The main topics are:
- Standards for filter test systems
- Standards for counting aerosol measuring devices
- Standards to calibrate counting aerosol measuring devices
- Guidelines for aerosol generation