What we offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Very good compatibility of family / career
- Modern equipment
- Flat hierarchies
- Team kitchen
- Team and company events
- Company pension plan
- Capital-forming benefits
- Individual training offer
- Good accessibility by public transport
- Parking spaces
- Company car
Your future with us
- Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- (Junior) Digital Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik (m/w/d)
- Mitarbeiter Elektronikfertigung (m/w/d)
- Mitarbeiter Inside Sales / Vertriebsinnendienst (m/w/d)
- Mitarbeiter Kalibrierlabor (m/w/d)
- Produktionsmitarbeiter - Optik/Feinmechanik (m/w/d)
- Sachbearbeiter Auftragsabwicklung (m/w/d)
- Servicetechniker (m/w/d)
- Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) LabVIEW
- Technical Support Engineer (m/w/d)
- Technischer Redakteur / CE-Koordinator (m/w/d)
- Vertriebsmitarbeiter Miete & Services (m/w/d)
Your way from the job ad to us
Have you found a job ad you would like to apply for? Apply via email. You will receive a confirmation.
Our HR department and the responsible department will review your application. We will then give you feedback.
We are excited to meet you on-site in Karlsruhe. Under certain circumstances, the interview can also take place virtually. Our HR department and a member of the relevant department will be present.
- Optional: Second interview
Depending on the position, a second interview may follow, for which you may prepare a short presentation or work on a case study.
- Optional: Trial day or work trial
You can get to know your potential workplace and your colleagues.
- Job offer
If the decision is favorable, you will receive a job offer from us.
Questions about your application
No, it is still available if a position is advertised on our homepage. So, you can apply for an advertised job at any time.
Yes, internships are generally possible.
If there is no suitable position for you, feel free to send us an unsolicited application anytime.
Of course, you can apply for more than one position. Please send us an application with a note of your interested positions.
Yes, if you have already received a rejection for a position, you are welcome to apply again at another time.
After receiving your application, you will get a confirmation. Please also check your spam folder. It usually takes up to four weeks to process and review your application.
Your application documents should include a cover letter, resume, and (work) references. It is best to send your application in PDF format. The application documents can be bundled into one file.
The best way to apply is by email to email@example.com.
Philipp Biel will be happy to answer any general questions you may have about your application via firstname.lastname@example.org..