We make air quality visible: by measuring it with our high-precision instruments* and collecting and visualizing it via our cloud-based data platform.
MyAtmosphere is a comprehensive solution for effective and efficient air quality information management – from data collection to communication with third parties. Whether it‘s air pollution caused by urban traffic, construction sites, industry, landfills, or open pit mining: With MyAtmosphere, you can easily monitor, understand and document air quality.
*Instruments are not included.
As a cloud-based data platform, MyAtmosphere enables the monitoring, documentation, and visualization of air quality parameters.
- Automatic visualization of measurement data with export function (svg, png)
- Intuitive site management for devices and data
- Simple measurement data comparisons between sites
- Alarming (e-mail) according to individually adjustable limit values
- (Requires internet connection of the device)
- Convenient data export for further analysis based on a selection of location, time period, parameters, data aggregation
- Standardized integration with third-party solutions through optional API
Fig. 1: Display of devices on map
Fig. 2: Display of daily measurements per day in the calendar
Fig. 3: Display of detailed measurements
Your special advantages
- Comprehensive know-how of the Palas® aerosol experts
- High-precision and smart measuring instruments
- Cloud-based acquisition, analysis and documentation of your collected data
- Intuitive visualization software
- Save time and money: no third-party software required for visualization and communication
- Access data from anywhere, at any time – with any device
- Simplified management of multiple monitoring projects
- Integration and remote management of Palas® instruments*
*Not included in MyAtmosphere.
Individual solutions for various industries
- Network with roads, rails & ports
- Smart city
- Open pit mining & landfills
- Construction sites
- Natural risk areas
- Reported data
- PM1, PM2,5, PM4, PM10, PMTotal, CN, Druck, Temperatur, relative Luftfeuchte
optional: CO, O3, SO2, NO2 (Geräteabhängig)
- Data logger storage
- 1-minute-average for 24 h, 15-minute-average for 2 years
More information about MyAtmosphere
Your individual configuration
Do you have questions about our products or services or do you need more information about a delivery status?