The new P-DAP 2000 system for emission measurement is equipped with a highly resolving aerosol photometer for an extensive measurement range of mass concentration which is specially developed for the operation in monitoring applications.
Emission measurement with high-resolution process LED aerosol photometer
The P-DAP 2000 is equipped with a photometer mode, which enables the operator to perform distinct measurements concerning mass concentration, especially at very low particle concentrations independent of particle size distribution.
The heart of this high-resolution aerosol photometer is the new LED technology with an extra-long lifetime at the highest stability in particle measurement. The advantages of a white light source with 90° light scattering in concentration measurements were implemented with LED technology.
The sensor is connected via a light wave conductor with the control unit and can be installed flexibly at the aerosol measurement site.
The P-DAP system has a sample lance for the exhaust fumes and a supply unit for diluting air.
Your special advantages
- Self-explanatory operation
- Photometer mode for particle measurement
- Flexible sensor installation independent from position of the control unit
- Quick and highly resolved measurement
- Long lifetime on lamp due to new LED technology
Individual solutions for various industries
- Process monitoring of mass concentration in gases, especially in emission measurements
- Size channels
- 64 (32/decade)
- Measuring principle
- Optical light scattering at single particles
- Volume flow
- 5 l/min
- Data acquisition
- Digital, 20 MHz processor, 256 raw data channels
- Light source
- Power consumption
- Normal operation: 60 W, max. 200 W
- User interface
- Touchscreen, 800 • 480 pixel, 7" (17.78 cm)
- Control unit: 8.2 kg, sensor: 3.2 kg
- Operating system
- Windows embedded
- Data logger storage
- 4 GB Compact Flash
- Installation conditions
- +5 – +40 °C
- USB, Ethernet (LAN), RS-232
- Power supply
- 115 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- -100 – 50 mbar
- Control unit: 184 • 483 • 313 mm (H • W • D), sensor: 185 • 125 • 305 mm (H • W • D)
Your individual configuration
Do you have questions about our products or services or do you need more information about a delivery status?