DEMC 1000 X
Differential electrical mobility classifier from 4 – 600 nm with integrated X-ray ionization
A soft X-ray source as a neutralizer is already integrated. The advantage instead of a radioactive neutralization (for example, with Kr-85) is that there is no need to follow requirements during transportation.
Norms and certificates
National and international standards
You can find more about the operating principle in the model description DEMC 1000.
Your special advantages
- The user is able to select any size within the defined size range.
- The DEMC can be connected to many counters to form an SMPS.
- Continuous and fast-scanning principle of measurement
- Graphic display of measurement values
- Intuitive operation using 7" touchscreen and GUI
- Integrated data logger
- Low maintenance
- Reliable function
- Reduces your operating expenses
Individual solutions for various industries
- Calibration of condensation particle counters (CPC)
- Monodisperse particle source
- System component of an SMPS
- Size channels
- Max. 256 (128/decade)
- User interface
- Touchscreen, 800 • 480 pixel, 7" (17.78 cm)
- Data logger storage
- 4 GB
- Classifying range (size)
- 4 – 600 nm
- Adjustment range (voltage)
- 1 – 10,000 V
- Volume flow (sheath air)
- 2.5 – 14 l/min
- Nozzle for 3 different cut-offs
- Installation conditions
- +5 – +40 °C (control unit)
- XRC 049
- Data Management
- Prepared for connection to the Palas®Cloud MyAtmosphere ("MyAtmosphere-ready"); internet access and separate registration required.MyAtmosphere terms and conditions of use apply.