A regulated dry air flow must be supplied at the DLB 2000 inlet. The precision of the adjustable humidity is guaranteed with a mass flow controller, which precisely adjusts the airflow. In the DLB 2000, the air is precisely regulated to the specified value of rel. humidity. The DLB 2000 has a large water reservoir, which can be heated up to 50 °C, sufficient for up to 8 hours of operation. This function guarantees extremely stable adjustment of rel. humidity and temperature.
Additional fields of application for the DLB 2000 are laboratory tasks with high requirements regarding the stability of rel. humidity and air temperature, such as adsorption experiments on filter media.
Your special advantages
- Adjustable relative humidity from 20 to 80 %
- Highest stability of relative humidity 0.2 %
- Easy handling by touch screen
- External control analogue 0 - 5 V
- Huge water supply tank
- Easy refilling of water
- Reliable function
- Low maintenance
- Reduces your operating costs!
Individual solutions for various industries
- Accurate regulation of rel. humidity for test rigs, e.g.
- filter testing
- active carbon filter testing
- bioaerosol measuring device testinn
- dust measuring device testing
- Conditioning of the dispersion air for the RBG 1000 and RBG 2000 dust dispersers (the instruction manual of the dust dispersers has to be followed).
- Laboratory experiments with special requirements for the stability of rel. humidity.
- Volume flow
- 10 – 60 Nl/min (others on request)
- Approx. 16 kg
- Maximum counter pressure
- 0,5 barg Überdruck
- Analog (0 – 5 V (set point)0 – 5 V (measured humidity))
- Power supply
- 115 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- 20% – 80% (+/- 0.2% at 23 °C)
- Water supply
- 1 l deionised water
- 280 • 320 • 460 mm (H • W • D)
Your individual configuration
Options suitable for this device